TMD Insurance Group

An insurance company built on 45+ years of sound, professional, honest advice.

We are fiercely proud of our independent status as it allows us to maintain full control of the service we offer, enabling us to deliver many key benefits to our customers.

  • Since establishment in 1971, TMD Insurance Group has grown to become one of the largest independent insurance brokers in the country.
  • Our team of advisers have a wealth of experience within the insurance industry and work to the highest professional standards.
  • We strive for complete customer satisfaction, aiming to meet the needs and requirements of all of our customers.
  • As a member of Willis Towers Watson Networks, we have greater access to leading insurers, niche providers, enhanced policy wordings and services.

Introducing your TMD management team:

Sean McDonagh MCMI

Managing Director

James McDonagh ACII

Director

Karen Davidson DIP CII

Broking Manager

Rachel Karn CERT CII

Group Operations Officer

Christine Alderman

Credit Control Manager

Penny Malloura CERT CII

Commercial and Claims Manager

Garry Bell DIP CII

High Net Worth Manager

Darren Gowers CERT CII

Motor Trade Manager

Need Help?

Contact TMD

Our team are on hand to advise on the most suitable insurance solution to keep you protected.

Call us on 01992 703000 or complete the form and we'll be in touch.

 

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Please eneter your enquiry
Invalid Input

Core Company Values
Flexible

Continuously looking for ways to adapt to our customer needs

Trustworthy

We will act with transparency and clarity at all times

Reliable

We will provide a consistent level of service to every client

Improvement

Rapid response to urgent requirements

Customer Feedback

As part of our continuous drive to improve services, we encourage customer feedback. Please take the survey below.

91% of customers have rated the quality of our service as ‘very high quality’
- August 2018 to March 2019

100% of customers believe our Account Handlers answered their questions and solved their problems ‘Extremely Well’
- August 2018 to March 2019

73% of customers rated our products as ‘meeting their needs extremely well’, the remaining 27% rated our products as ‘meeting their needs very well’
- August 2018 to March 2019